Monday, November 26, 2007

THANKS!

Well the journey is through but it would not have been possible without the following people that all helped along the way:

Dr. Kazimierz Braun…for being my friend!

Pawel and Dasia…for always being there!

Dr. Marek Waszkiel…for Inviting me to Poland!

Dr. Wojciech Kobierzynski, Rector of the Academy

Dr. Wieslaw Czolpinski, Dean of the Academy

Ms. Anna Gulinska, International Secretary of the Academy, Thanks for always being there for me!

Ms. Anna, facility manager at the Academy

All the ladies in reception at the Academy

The Fulbright Foundation for supporting my work in Theatre and International Education.

The Fulbright Senior Scholars Program

Ms. Margo Cunniffe, Assistant Director of the Fulbright Senior Scholar Program

Ms. Anneke Archer, Program Officer for Peer Review

Ms. Christine Wise, Senior Program Coordinator Thanks Christine for all of your assistance and guidance.

Mr. Dylan Gipson, Program Manager for Project Management

Ryan Hathaway, Senior Program Coordinator

Ryan Boyd, Program associate.

I will never be able to thank the kind and talented people at the Fulbright Program for making this journey possible.

To my wife Debbie and my immediate and extended family, for believing in me and my work.

I am so proud to have been selected for this great honor. Thank you all ! No one ever does anything alone, your help was greatly appreciated!

No comments: