Monday, November 5, 2007

November 5th 2007 Dr Kazimierz Braun




Several days ago I received notice that my good friend and Mentor, Dr. Kazimierz Braun had been honored once again by the Polish government for his life’s work of promoting Polish Theatre, Polish Culture, and Poland in the United States. Those of you that know me well understand what a prominent position in my life this wonderful man holds. He has supported my work and believed in my work when no one else would. I cannot begin to express in words just what this man and friend means to me. Please join me in congratulating Dr. Braun on the occasion of his receiving the Gloria Artis Award from the Polish government. This award is the highest award that is presented by the Polish government to an artist. He received the award on October 28th, 2007 in New York City.

Consulate General of Poland in New York

presents

an evening with

Professor Kazimierz Braun –

play writer, director, professor at the State University of New York in Buffalo.

Program will include:

Presentation of the Gloria Artis Award to Professor Kazimierz Braun for his great achievements in promoting Polish culture in the United States

followed by the play “Tamara L”

written and directed by Prof. Kazimierz Braun

performed by

Maria Nowotarska and Agata Pilitowska

from the Polish Theatre in Toronto, Canada.

No comments: